A guide to the best and most useful stuff on Brits on Pole. Here you can find links to our favourite articles, our season reviews, selected driver biographies and exclusive interviews.
The best of Brits on Pole
Features and articles that look at motorsport in a little more depth.
- Brits on Pole at the Goodwood Revival – includes photo gallery
- Is there any future for A1GP in Britain?
- NASCAR’s success should inspire F1, says branding expert | Q&A with Stuart Humm
- Brits on Pole At Large: Goodwood Festival of Speed podcast | 2009 Festival of Speed photos
- Martin Whitmarsh promises FOTA will listen to you in future
- A1GP: Jarvis was major loser in Team GBR collapse
- Why there’s more to racing than marble and gold taps
- Our manifesto for the British Grand Prix
- Top Gear: Peppercorn, Jaguar, Black Shadow… and the man they call The Stig
- Why there will never be a Team Great Britain in F1
- Opinion: what F1 has in common with pro wrestling
- Paul Newman: actor, driver, team boss, legend
- Racing splits: F1′s nightmare scenario
- Racing splits: When civil war rages
- Racing splits: Is Formula One heading for disaster?
- Senna’s Donington lap record falls
- Boycotting F1? Five ways to get your racing hit regardless
- Opinion: Could this possibly be the saving of Donington?
- BTCC at Silverstone: there’s more to life than just F1
- Opinion: Helio penalty shows IRL could teach F1 a thing or two
Behind the scenes
View our ‘behind the scenes’ pieces including promotional events, factory tours and press days. We hope you enjoy viewing and listening, and we’d be glad to receive suggestions on how we can improve our coverage in this area. More here…
Exclusive interviews with drivers and others involved in motorsport.
- Martin Plowman on America: ‘I’m going flat out or I’m going home’
- Pippa Mann: “Next year I’ll be back – and stronger”
- It’s IndyCar or bust says Speedy Dan Clarke
- Paul Drayson: ‘I’m determined to go back, having done the 22hrs of Le Mans’
- Fans get raw deal from F1, says Manning
- Roy Hulsbergen of the The Monaco Grand Prix Library website
- Meet Sean Mills: a model F1 fan
What happened, when it happened, and who it happened to.
The Brits on Pole All-Star League
In every form of motor sport, in every corner of the world, there are British drivers taking part and winning – but which one of them is doing best? The All-Star League compares the performance of 43 British drivers in 10 open-wheel series – and the results might not be quite what you expect. Read on here…
Information and background on the careers of some of British motorsport’s biggest names.
Guest posts on other sites
Brits on Pole on tour – guest articles we wrote on other sites. All links open in another window and (obviously) go to a different site.
- F1 Fanatic: Why you should watch… Superleague Formula
- Lib Dem Voice: Campaigning for F1
- F1 Fanatic: Ten ways to get a drive in F1 part one
- F1 Fanatic: Ten ways to get a drive in F1: part two
- F1 Fanatic: Ten ways to get a drive in F1: part three
Guest writers on Brits on Pole
- Junior Open-Wheel Talent: Why junior formula racing matters
- Scott McCarthy – Brits on Pole reporter-at-large and guest writer
- Caron Lindsay – Brits on Pole guest columnist
- Nick Ledger – guest writer on Superleague Formula
Full ‘in-depth’ section index
- Driver profiles
- British racing legends
- British drivers on Twitter
- Who’s who in British motorsport
- Locations of British motorsport companies
- Behind the scenes with Brits on Pole
- Brits on Pole gets out on track
- Behind the scenes at the Philips Driving Academy prizewinners’ day
- Behind the scenes at Williams F1
- Behind the scenes at Ferrari during the British Grand Prix
- Behind the scenes with Puretech Racing
- Behind the scenes with YourRacingCar
- Behind the scenes with Superleague Formula