Wondering what time to get yourself in front of the telly or radio for the latest round in the F1 championship? Here are the broadcast times for the stations covering the Singapore Grand Prix in the UK (all times BST):
* Note: Singapore time is GMT+8 – which means it is currently seven hours ahead of the UK.
The current time in Singapore (thanks to www.timeanddate.com):
Local times, with a converter to your own time zone, are available on the F1 site along with a track diagram – useful for this new location.
Friday September 26
- Friday first practice: 12pm-1.30pm on BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra.
- Friday second practice: 2.30pm-4pm on BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra.
- Friday practice broadcast live online at http://www.itv-f1.com The advertised times are currently 9am and 1pm – but this sounds a bit iffy to us…
- Singapore Grand Prix race preview with Maurice Hamilton, David Croft and Holly Samos: 9.30pm-10pm, BBC Radio 5 Live.
Saturday September 27
- Saturday third practice: 12pm-1pm, BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra
- Live qualifying: 2.10pm-4.30pm, ITV1, video also available at http://www.itv-f1.com to UK users.
- Live qualifying: 3pm-4pm, BBC Radio 5 Live
Sunday September 28
- Qualifying highlights: 9.25am-11.45pm, ITV4
- Live race: 1pm-2.30pm, BBC Radio 5 Live.
- Live race: 12pm-3pm, ITV1, video also available at http://www.itv-f1.com to UK users.
- Race highlights: 11.15pm-12.15am, ITV1. (Back to the later time.)
- Chequered Flag Podcast available from BBC Radio here from Sunday evening
Monday September 29
- Race highlights re-run: 6pm-7pm, ITV4
Find out more about the BBC’s coverage here, or ITV’s here. Or check out the ITV live video streaming page here
The race is also likely to be covered live on the BBC Sport website here, and extremely comprehensively by Autosport.com. Or visit the F1 Fanatic chatroom.
And, following the success of our recent race live blogs, we plan to once again be in front of the TV with a laptop and a pot of tea right here at Brits on Pole – why not join us?