Wondering what time to get yourself in front of the telly or radio for the latest round in the F1 championship? Here are the broadcast times for the stations covering the Spanish Grand Prix in the UK:
- Practice: Friday April 25, from 9am, BBC Radio Five Live Sports Extra
- Race preview with Maurice Hamilton, David Croft and Holly Samos: Friday April 25, 9.30pm-10pm, BBC Radio 5 Live
- Practice: Saturday April 26, from 10am, BBC Radio Five Live Sports Extra
- Live qualifying: Saturday April 26, 12.10pm-2.30pm, ITV1
- Live qualifying: Saturday April 26, from 12.55pm, BBC Radio Five Live Sports Extra
- Qualifying highlights: Sunday April 27, 10.30am-11.30am, ITV4
- Live race: Sunday April 27, 12pm-3.05pm, ITV1
- Live race: Sunday April 27, 1pm onwards, BBC Radio Five Live
- Race highlights: Sunday April 27, 11.45pm-12.40am, ITV1
- Race highlights re-run: Monday April 28, 6pm-7pm, ITV4
Find out more about the BBC’s coverage here, or ITV’s here. The race is also likely to be covered live on the BBC Sport website here, while F1 Fanatic will host another of its part live blog / part custom chat room extravaganzas.
And, following the success of our last three race live blogs, we plan to once again be in front of the TV with a laptop and a lot of tea right here at Brits on Pole – why not join us?