Wondering what time to get yourself in front of the telly or radio for the latest round in the F1 championship? Here are the broadcast times for the stations covering the German Grand Prix in the UK:
- Friday practice broadcast live online at http://www.itv-f1.com: Friday July 18 from 9am (session one) and 1pm (session two). If you’re looking for BBC Radio coverage, no luck – it’s been bumped for the golf.
- German Grand Prix race preview with Maurice Hamilton, David Croft and Holly Samos: Friday July 18, 9.30pm-10pm, BBC Radio 5 Live.
- Live qualifying: Saturday July 19, from 1pm, BBC Radio Five Live (likely to be updates rather than the full session)
- Live qualifying: Saturday July 19, 12.10pm-2.40pm, ITV1, video also available at http://www.itv-f1.com to UK users.
- Qualifying highlights: Sunday July 20, 10.30am-12pm, ITV4
- Live race: Sunday July 20, full race commentary from 1pm, BBC Radio Five Live.
- Live race: Sunday July 20, 12pm-3pm, ITV1, video also available at http://www.itv-f1.com to UK users.
- Race highlights: Sunday July 20, 11.45pm-12.45am, ITV1
- Chequered Flag Podcast available from BBC Radio here from Sunday evening
- Race highlights re-run: Monday July 21, 6pm-7pm, ITV4
Live GP2 coverage:
- Feature race: Saturday July 19, 5pm-6.405pm, ITV4
- Sprint race: Sunday July 20, 9.25am-10.30am, ITV4
And, following the success of our recent race live blogs, we plan to once again be in front of the TV with a laptop and a pot of tea right here at Brits on Pole – why not join us?