Wondering what time to get yourself in front of the telly or radio for the latest round in the F1 championship? Here are the broadcast times for the stations covering the French Grand Prix in the UK:
- Friday practice live on Radio Five Live Sports Extra: Friday June 20 from 9am (first practice) and 1pm (second practice)
- Friday practice broadcast live online at http://www.itv-f1.com: Friday June 20 from 9am (session one) and 1pm (session two).
- Race preview with Maurice Hamilton, David Croft and Holly Samos: Friday June 20, 9.30pm-10pm, BBC Radio 5 Live (may be at a slightly different time or curtailed this week – apparently a few men in shorts are having a kick-about on the continent and this is considered of superior importance.)
- Live qualifying: Saturday June 21, from 1pm, BBC Radio Five Live
- Live qualifying: Saturday June 21, 12.10pm-2.30pm, ITV1, video also available at http://www.itv-f1.com to UK users.
- Qualifying highlights: Sunday June 22, 10.30pm-11.30pm, ITV4
- Live race: Sunday June 22, full race commentary from 1pm, BBC Radio Five Live.
- Live race: Sunday June 22, 12pm-3pm, ITV1, video also available at http://www.itv-f1.com to UK users.
- Race highlights: Sunday June 22, 11.45pm-12.45am, ITV1
- Chequered Flag Podcast available from BBC Radio here from Sunday evening
- Race highlights re-run: Monday June 23, 6pm-7pm, ITV4
Live GP2 coverage:
- Feature race: Saturday June 21, 2.45pm-4.30pm, ITV4
- Sprint race: Sunday June 22, 9.25am-10.30am, ITV4
Find out more about the BBC’s coverage here, or ITV’s here. You can also check out the ITV live video streaming page here.
The race is also likely to be covered live on the BBC Sport website here, while F1 Fanatic will host another of its part live blog/part custom chat room extravaganzas.
And, following the success of our recent race live blogs, we plan to once again be in front of the TV with a laptop and a pot of tea right here at Brits on Pole – why not join us?