Wondering what time to get yourself in front of the telly or radio for the latest round in the F1 championship? Here are the broadcast times for the stations covering the European Grand Prix in the UK (all times BST):
- Friday first practice: 9am-10.30am, Friday August 22 on BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra.
- Friday practice broadcast live online at http://www.itv-f1.com: Friday August 22 from 9am (session one) and 1pm (session two).
- European Grand Prix race preview with Maurice Hamilton, David Croft and Holly Samos: Friday August 22, 9.30pm-10pm, BBC Radio 5 Live.
- Third practice: Saturday August 23, 10am-11am, BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra.
- Live qualifying: Saturday August 23, 12.55pm-2.05pm, BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra
- Live qualifying: Saturday August 23, 12pm-2.30pm, ITV1, video also available at http://www.itv-f1.com to UK users.
- Qualifying highlights: Sunday August 24, 10.30am-12pm, ITV4
- Live race: Sunday August 24, full race commentary from 12.55pm, BBC Radio 5 Live.
- Live race: Sunday August 24, 12pm-3.10pm, ITV1, video also available at http://www.itv-f1.com to UK users.
- Race highlights: Sunday August 24, 10.45pm-11.45pm, ITV1. **Once again, note earlier time.
- Chequered Flag Podcast available from BBC Radio here from Sunday evening
- Race highlights re-run: Monday August 25, 6pm-7pm, ITV4
Live GP2 coverage:
- Feature race: Saturday August 23, 2.30pm-4.30pm, ITV4
- Sprint race: Sunday August 24, 9.25am-10.30am, ITV4
And, following the success of our recent race live blogs, we plan to once again be in front of the TV with a laptop and a pot of tea right here at Brits on Pole – why not join us?