Wondering what time to get yourself in front of the telly or radio for the latest round in the F1 championship? Here are the broadcast times for the stations covering the British Grand Prix in the UK:
- Friday practice live on Radio Five Live Sports Extra: Friday July 4 from 9am (first practice) and 1pm (second practice)
- Friday practice broadcast live online at http://www.itv-f1.com: Friday July 4 from 9am (session one) and 1pm (session two).
- Extended British Grand Prix race preview with Maurice Hamilton, David Croft and Holly Samos: Friday July 4, 8.30pm-10pm, BBC Radio 5 Live.
- Live qualifying: Saturday July 5, from 1pm, BBC Radio Five Live
- Live qualifying: Saturday July 5, 12pm-2.35pm, ITV1, video also available at http://www.itv-f1.com to UK users.
- Qualifying highlights: Sunday July 6, 10.30pm-12pm, ITV4
- Live race: Sunday July 6, full race commentary from 1pm, BBC Radio Five Live.
- Live race: Sunday July 6, 12pm-3.20pm, ITV1, video also available at http://www.itv-f1.com to UK users.
- Race highlights: Sunday July 6, 11.15pm-12.15am, ITV1
- Chequered Flag Podcast available from BBC Radio here from Sunday evening
- Race highlights re-run: Monday July 7, 6pm-7pm, ITV4
Live GP2 coverage:
- Feature race: Saturday July 5, 5pm-6.45pm, ITV4
- Sprint race: Sunday July 6, 9.25am-10.30am, ITV4
And, following the success of our recent race live blogs, we plan to once again be in front of the TV with a laptop and a pot of tea right here at Brits on Pole – why not join us?