If you enjoyed our recent post on the odds available on various drivers and teams in the F1 world championship then here are a few more links on the subject:
- ForumulaOne.net, a F1 discussion site that has branched out into news and features (hence the name), has recently published a guide to Formula One betting. It covers topics including the factors to take into account when weighing up a bet, the large range of markets on offer and different types of betting, including exchange and spread betting. Interesting reading…
- F1Punter is a blog specialising in the subject (and the author of the above post). It might take a bit of time to get your eye in with this one, as there’s a bit of jargon to contend with. But, once you have, there are tips, advice and insights galore.
- We think Betfair, which specialises in exchange betting, is always an interesting one to watch. Read its dedicated Formula One page here.
- The F1onboard discussion forum has a thread featuring fantasy betting on the Canadian Grand Prix – the prize in this competition is to get as high as possible in the site’s standings – a great way to hone your skills.
- Bookmaker William Hill has a good Formula One page on its site with all kinds of team and driver statistics. Granted, the header still refers to the Turkish Grand Prix (definitely time to sort that one out, chaps) but as a concentration of the kind of information you might take into account when deciding to make a F1 bet, it’s very good.