Wondering what time to get yourself in front of the telly or radio for the latest round in the F1 championship? Here are the broadcast times for the stations covering the Turkish Grand Prix in the UK:
- Practice: Friday May 9, 8am-9.35am and 12pm-1.35pm, BBC Radio Five Live Sports Extra
- Race preview with Maurice Hamilton, David Croft and Holly Samos: Friday May 9, 9.30pm-10pm, BBC Radio 5 Live
- Practice: Saturday May 10, 9am-10.05am, BBC Radio Five Live Sports Extra
- Live qualifying: Saturday May 10, 11.55am-1.15pm, BBC Radio Five Live Sports Extra
- Live qualifying: Saturday May 10, 11.10am-1.30pm, ITV1
- Qualifying highlights: Sunday May 11, 10.30am-11.30am, ITV4
- Live race: Sunday May 11, 12.10pm-3pm, ITV1
- Live race: Sunday May 11, 12.55pm onwards, BBC Radio Five Live
- Race highlights: Sunday May 11, 11.50pm-12.50am, ITV1
- Race highlights re-run: Monday May 12, 6pm-7pm, ITV4
Don’t forget that you can also now watch the GP2 sprint and feature races live on ITV4:
- Feature race: Saturday May 10, 1.30pm-3.40pm
- Sprint race: Sunday May 11, 9.25am-10.30am
Find out more about the BBC’s coverage here, or ITV’s here. The race is also likely to be covered live on the BBC Sport website here, while F1 Fanatic will host another of its part live blog/part custom chat room extravaganzas.
And, following the success of our recent race live blogs, we plan to once again be in front of the TV with a laptop and a pot of tea right here at Brits on Pole – why not join us?