Wondering what time to get yourself in front of the telly or radio for the latest round in the F1 championship? Here are the broadcast times for the stations covering the Japanese Grand Prix in the UK (all times BST):
* Note: Japanese time is GMT+9 – which means it is currently eight hours ahead of the UK.
The current time in Japan (thanks to www.timeanddate.com):
Local times, with a converter to your own time zone, are available on the F1 site along with a track diagram.
Thursday October 9
- Singapore Grand Prix race preview with BBC Radio 5 Live’s Maurice Hamilton, David Croft and Holly Samos is currently still available on the BBC’s iPlayer.
Friday October 10
- Friday first and second practice sessions have already happened.
Saturday October 11
- Saturday third practice: 3am-4.05am, BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra
- Live qualifying: 5.15am-7.15am, ITV1, video also available at http://www.itv-f1.com to UK users.
- Live qualifying: 5.55am-7.05am, BBC Radio 5 Live
- Qualifying re-run: 2pm-4pm, ITV1
Sunday October 12
- Live race: from 5am-7am, BBC Radio 5 Live.
- Live race: 4.30am-7.30ampm, ITV1, video also available at http://www.itv-f1.com to UK users.
- Race re-run: 8am – 9.45am and again at 10am-11.45am, BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra
- Qualifying re-run: 10.30am-12.30pm, ITV4
- Race re-run: 3pm-6pm, ITV1
- Race highlights: 11.15pm-12.15am, ITV1
- Chequered Flag Podcast available from BBC Radio here from Sunday evening
Monday October 13
- Race highlights re-run: 6pm-7pm, ITV4
Find out more about the BBC’s coverage here, or ITV’s here. Or check out the ITV live video streaming page here
The race is also likely to be covered live on the BBC Sport website here, and extremely comprehensively by Autosport.com. Or visit the F1 Fanatic chatroom.
And, as usual (and despite the time) we plan to once again be in front of the TV with a laptop and a pot of
tea coffee to liveblog the action right here at Brits on Pole – why not join us?