Wondering what time to get yourself in front of the telly or radio for the latest round in the F1 championship? Here are the broadcast times for the stations covering the Italian Grand Prix in the UK (all times BST):
Friday September 12
- Friday first practice: 9am-10.30am on BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra.
- Friday second practice: 1pm-2.30pm on BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra.
- Friday practice broadcast live online at http://www.itv-f1.com from 9am (session one) and 1pm (session two).
- Italian Grand Prix race preview with Maurice Hamilton, David Croft and Holly Samos: 9.30pm-10pm, BBC Radio 5 Live.
Saturday September 13
- Third practice: 10am-11am, BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra.
- Live qualifying 1pm-2pm, BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra
- Live qualifying: 12.10pm-2.30pm, ITV1, video also available at http://www.itv-f1.com to UK users.
- GP2 Feature race: 2.30pm-4.30pm, ITV4
Sunday September 14
- GP2 Sprint race: 9.25am-10.30am, ITV4
- Qualifying highlights: 10.30am-12pm, ITV4
- Live race: 1pm-2.45pm, BBC Radio 5 Live.
- Live race: 12pm-3.10pm, ITV1, video also available at http://www.itv-f1.com to UK users.
- Race highlights: 11.15pm-12.15am, ITV1. (Back to the later time.)
- Chequered Flag Podcast available from BBC Radio here from Sunday evening
Monday September 15
- Race highlights re-run: 6pm-7pm, ITV4
And, following the success of our recent race live blogs, we plan to once again be in front of the TV with a laptop and a pot of tea right here at Brits on Pole – why not join us?