Wondering what time to get yourself in front of the telly or radio for the latest round in the F1 championship? Here are the broadcast times for the stations covering the Hungarian Grand Prix in the UK (all times BST):
- Friday practice broadcast live online at http://www.itv-f1.com: Friday August 1 from 9am (session one) and 1pm (session two).
- German Grand Prix race preview with Maurice Hamilton, David Croft and Holly Samos: Friday August 1, 9.30pm-10pm, BBC Radio 5 Live.
- Live qualifying: Saturday August 2, from 12pm, BBC Radio Five Live Sports Extra
- Live qualifying: Saturday August 2, 12.10pm-2.45pm, ITV1, video also available at http://www.itv-f1.com to UK users.
- Qualifying highlights: Sunday August 3, 10.30am-12pm, ITV4
- Live race: Sunday August 3, full race commentary from 1pm, BBC Radio Five.
- Live race: Sunday August 3, 12pm-3.05pm, ITV1, video also available at http://www.itv-f1.com to UK users.
- Race highlights: Sunday August 3, 10.45pm-11.45pm, ITV1. ** This is an hour earlier than usual **
- Chequered Flag Podcast available from BBC Radio here from Sunday evening
- Race highlights re-run: Monday August 4, 6pm-7pm, ITV4
Live GP2 coverage:
- Feature race: Saturday August 2, 2.45pm-4.30pm, ITV4
- Sprint race: Sunday August 3, 9.25am-10.30am, ITV4
And, following the success of our recent race live blogs, we plan to once again be in front of the TV with a laptop and a pot of tea right here at Brits on Pole – why not join us?