Wondering what time to get yourself in front of the telly or radio for the latest round in the F1 championship? Here are the broadcast times for the stations covering the Canadian Grand Prix in the UK:
- Friday practice broadcast live online at http://www.itv-f1.com: Friday June 6 at 3pm (session one) and 9pm (session two).
- Race preview with Maurice Hamilton, David Croft and Holly Samos: Friday June 6, 9.30pm-10pm, BBC Radio 5 Live
- Live qualifying: Saturday June 7, from approximately 6pm, BBC Radio Five Live Sport Extra
- Live qualifying: Saturday June 7, 5.15pm-7.15pm, ITV1, video also available at http://www.itv-f1.com to UK users.
- Qualifying highlights: Sunday June 8, 1.25pm-3.25pm, ITV4
- Live race: Sunday June 8, 5.05pm-8pm, ITV1, video also available at http://www.itv-f1.com to UK users.
- Live race: Sunday June 8, updates from approx 5.45pm and live commentary on the closing stages of the race from 7pm, BBC Radio Five Live.
- Race highlights: Sunday June 8, 11.45pm-12.45am, ITV1
- Chequered Flag Podcast available from BBC Radio here from Sunday evening
- Race highlights re-run: Monday June 9, 6pm-7pm, ITV4
There is no GP2 race in Canada – the series will return to France on the weekend of June 21-22.
Find out more about the BBC’s coverage here, or ITV’s here. You can also check out the ITV live video streaming page here.
The race is also likely to be covered live on the BBC Sport website here, while F1 Fanatic will host another of its part live blog/part custom chat room extravaganzas.
And, following the success of our recent race live blogs, we plan to once again be in front of the TV with a laptop and a pot of tea right here at Brits on Pole – why not join us?