Wondering what time to get yourself in front of the telly or radio for the final, deciding round in the F1 championship? Here are the broadcast times for the stations covering the Brazilian Grand Prix in the UK (all times GMT):
* Note: Brazilian time is GMT-2 which means it is currently two hours behind the UK.
The current time in Sao Paulo (thanks to www.timeanddate.com):
Local times, with a converter to your own time zone, are available on the F1 site along with a track diagram.
Friday October 31
- First practice, 12pm-1.30pm, and second practice, 4pm-5.30pm, BBC Radio Five Live Sport Extra.
- First practice from 12pm, and second practice from 4pm, via streaming video at http://www.itv-f1.com/ to UK users.
- Race preview with BBC Radio 5 Live’s Maurice Hamilton, David Croft and Holly Samos, BBC Radio Five Live, 9.30pm-10pm.
Saturday November 1
- Saturday third practice: 1pm-2.05pm, BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra
- Live qualifying: 3.10pm-5.30pm, ITV1, video also available at http://www.itv-f1.com to UK users.
- Live qualifying: 3.55pm-5.10pm, BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra
Sunday November 2
- Qualifying re-run: 10.40pm-1pm, ITV4
- Live race: from 5pm-7.30pm, BBC Radio 5 Live.
- Live race: 4pm-7pm, ITV1, video also available at http://www.itv-f1.com to UK users.
- Race highlights: 10.45pm-11.45pm, ITV1
- Chequered Flag Podcast available from BBC Radio here from Sunday evening
Monday November 3
- Race highlights re-run: 6pm-7pm, ITV4
Find out more about the BBC’s coverage here, or ITV’s here. Or check out the ITV live video streaming page here
The race is also likely to be covered live on the BBC Sport website here, and extremely comprehensively by Autosport.com. Or visit the F1 Fanatic chatroom.
And, as usual we plan to once again be in front of the TV with a laptop and a pot of tea to liveblog the action right here at Brits on Pole – why not join us?