Wondering what time to get yourself in front of the telly or radio for the latest round in the F1 championship? Here are the broadcast times for the stations covering the Belgian Grand Prix in the UK (all times BST):
Friday September 5
- Friday first practice: 9am-10.30am on BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra.
- Friday second practice: 1pm-2.30pm on BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra.
- Friday practice broadcast live online at http://www.itv-f1.com from 9am (session one) and 1pm (session two).
- Belgian Grand Prix race preview with Maurice Hamilton, David Croft and Holly Samos: 9.30pm-10pm, BBC Radio 5 Live.
Saturday September 6
- Third practice: 10am-11am, BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra.
- Live qualifying 1pm-2pm, BBC Radio 5 Live
- Live qualifying: 12.15pm-2.45pm, ITV1, video also available at http://www.itv-f1.com to UK users.
- GP2 Feature race: 2.35pm-4.30pm, ITV4
Sunday September 7
- GP2 Sprint race: 9.25am-10.30am, ITV4
- Qualifying highlights: 10.30am-12pm, ITV4
- Live race: 1pm-2.45pm, BBC Radio 5 Live.
- Live race: 12pm-3pm, ITV1, video also available at http://www.itv-f1.com to UK users.
- Race highlights: 10.15pm-11.15pm, ITV1.
- Chequered Flag Podcast available from BBC Radio here from Sunday evening
Monday September 8
- Race highlights re-run: 6pm-7pm, ITV4
Find out more about the BBC’s coverage here, or ITV’s here. Or check out the ITV live video streaming page here.
The race is also likely to be covered live on the BBC Sport website here, and extremely comprehensively by Autosport.com. Or visit the F1 Fanatic chatroom.
And, following the success of our recent race live blogs, we plan to once again be in front of the TV with a laptop and a pot of tea right here at Brits on Pole – why not join us?