…is available on this webcam, covering the harbour area. You can clearly see the stands fill up and empty at the various times when things are happening on the circuit. It’s strangely exciting:
Or there are always satellite maps of the circuit to help you get your bearings:
- Here’s one from WikiMapia that will help you locate some of the key places.
- And here’s the aerial map of the circuit from Google Maps which also has the famous bends and corners marked.
- Here’s a good old-fashioned circuit map from Wikipedia to compare them with
And here are some webcams coverning locations that are mostly off the circuit:
- Casino Square
- Lovemonaco.com: View from the World Trade Centre
- Aeroclub de Monaco heliport (will Very Important Persons be landing helicopters?)